Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: 50 more sandwich ideas
06-16-2008, 06:57 AM #email@example.comGuest
50 more sandwich ideas
51. Einstein: it's really quite simple. Deli roast beef, sprouts and
sharp cheddar with mayo on a whole wheat bagel.
52. Jumpin' Jack: mix jalapenos, sour cream and cream cheese, a drop of
hot sauce, spread liberally on spicy jalapeno bread, add a pile of deli
roast beef with marinated onions and jack cheese.
53. Mel's Diner: fried roast beef, a slab of ham, cheddar cheese and one
egg over-easy on buttered toast.
54. Greek Islands: roast beef marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, red
wine vinegar, garlic and black pepper; add sliced ripe olives, red
onions, spinach leaves, tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese. Wrap it all
up in a warm pita.
55. It's Herbal Herb: a sun-dried tomato bagel with herb-garlic cream
cheese on half and sun-dried tomato paste spread on the other. Add roast
beef, cucumber, sprouts and marinated tomato slices.
56. It's Amore: soft French bread filled with tender roast beef, romaine
lettuce, lightly grilled onions, French dressing and artichoke hearts.
57. Breathless: a generous serving of garlic roast beef atop an onion
roll with salsa, roasted garlic, roasted red peppers and fresh grated
58. The Luigi: Italian deli beef piled high and smothered in mozzarella
cheese, sautéed onions and sweet bell peppers on a hoagie roll served
hot with au jus for dipping.
59. Parisian: a flaky croissant towering with dried beef, bleu cheese,
marinated red onions, tomatoes and topped with oil & vinegar dressing.
60. Spicy Sicilian: thinly sliced Italian roast beef, lettuce, sliced
tomatoes, roasted red peppers, provolone cheese and spicy mayonnaise.
Served on Focaccia bread. (Spicy mayo: garlic, lemon juice, dried basil,
Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper.)
61. Cajun Dijon: thick-sliced Cajun beef layered with Swiss cheese and
dijon mustard on dark pumpernickel bread.
62. Xanadu: pesto topped focaccia bread broiled beneath layers of garlic
deli beef, tomato slices and asiago cheese.
63. Caesar: spinach leaves, hard-boiled egg slices, grated Parmesan and
Caesar dressing embellishing thick slices of Italian deli beef and
served on a hard roll.
64. The Godfather: order a hit of oven-toasted Italian beef covered with
marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese on Italian bread.
65. Rainy Day Warm-Up: dried beef gravy made with cream, flour, onions
and black pepper flooding a slice of toasted white bread.
66. Garlic Gadzooks: warm garlic bread smeared with garlic butter and
topped with garlic roast beef and melted garlic cheese. Don't count it
67. Provolone Ranger: fresh focaccia bread mounted with Italian roast
beef and masked with provolone, black olives, tomatoes and pesto mayo.
68. Bayou Beef: Cajun roast beef jazzed up with black olives, onions and
creole mayo on a grilled onion bun.
69. Italian Artichoke Pitas: marinate black olives, halved cherry
tomatoes and artichoke hearts in Italian dressing. Add Italian roast
beef and goat cheese then stuff into warm pita pockets.
70. Beefy Italian: stuff Italian sub bread with Italian roast beef, beef
salami, bologna, spaghetti sauce, plus Romano and mozzarella cheeses.
Big and beefy!
71. The Solo: a large spinach tortilla wrapped around a layer of garlic
roast beef, Fontina cheese and light mayo.
72. Bruschetta: toasted garlic bread topped with slices if Italian beef,
chopped tomatoes and dried basil.
73. Philly Cheesesteak: a classic with juicy roast beef, grilled onions,
green peppers, sautéed mushrooms and melted Swiss with horseradish
mayo on a crusty baguette.
74. Cheesehead: it doesn't get much cheesier that this cheddar, Swiss,
Colby and dill havarti cheese piled atop a stack of garlic roast beef
with mayo on a cheddar herb bagel.
75. Spicy Beef Pockets: grilled Cajun deli beef and fried onion strings
stuffed into a pita and squirted with Cajun ketchup.
76. Beefy Pizza Pita: pieces of spicy Italian roast beef tossed onto a
pita with pizza sauce, beef pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers and
melted mozzarella cheese.
77. Classic New Yorker: take a bite out of pastrami piled high on rye
bread with a swipe of yellow mustard
78 Classic Reuben: everyone loves the classic, lean corned beef on rye
covered with sauerkraut, melted Swiss cheese and a layer of tangy
79. Classic Corned Beef: lean corned beef sliced thin layered on rye and
gently warmed, not too hot not too thick and nothing on the side.
80. The Funny Face: kids will love the basic beef bologna on white bread
but with a funny face. Use sprouts for hair, black and green olives for
eyes, red pepper for the mouth, cheddar cheese for the nose and peanut
butter to stick it all together.
81. The Tailgater: a foot-long sub packed with beef salami, throw in
shredded lettuce, tomato, pickles and tackle the whole thing with brown
mustard and a touch of vinegar.
82. The Trio: enjoy the three part harmony of beef salami, pastrami and
beef bologna atop a thick slice of pumpernickel bread accented with
melted provolone cheese and stone ground mustard.
83. Beef Salami Cutlets: Coat thick-cut salami in horseradish mustard
and fry. Serve on a crusty roll with lettuce, tomato, sweet onion, mayo
and horseradish mustard.
84. Broccoli Pockets: fill a wheat pita with sliced beef salami, deli
broccoli salad and sliced cheddar cheese.
85. Breakfast Beef Burrito: a warm flour tortilla wrapped around sliced
summer sausage, scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar and salsa.
86. St. Patty's Beef: may the corned beef always be on hearty rye and
the chopped cabbage always be slathered with sweet & sour mustard.
87. Berry Basic Bologna: spread white bread with raspberry butter and a
slice of beef bologna. Serve open faced with berry cute face made of
fresh raspberries and strawberries.
88. Smokie Hoagie: a big crusty hoagie bun stuffed full of pastrami,
smoked mozzarella, sweet onion rings and creamy dijon mustard.
89. Porta Pizza: top a pre-baked pizza crust with marinara sauce, sliced
beef salami, marinated portabella mushrooms, roasted red peppers,
spinach, mozzarella cheese and heat for 12 minutes.
90. Funky Chunky: beef salami and provolone cheese cut into chunks and
mixed with marinated mushrooms, red onions, and roasted garlic spread
all in a warm pita pocket.
91. Beef Muffaletta: toasted Italian bread stuffed with salami,
pastrami, spicy olive relish, provolone cheese, sweet banana peppers and
a touch of mayo to mellow it out.
92. Summer Satisfaction: Spread dill cream cheese on rye bread and top
with beef summer sausage, cucumber slices, Havarti cheese and radishes.
93. Sammy's Sammy: salami and lettuce on rye with mayo.
94. The Chorus: there's a part for everyone with pastrami, beef salami,
deli roast beef and beef bologna on a kaiser roll and accompanied by
cheddar, Swiss, lettuce, tomato, onions, honey mustard and garlic
mayonnaise. This deserves a standing ovation.
95. Olive You: hot deli beef, kissed with cream cheese, lettuce and
sliced green olives and hugged by a warmed pita pocket.
96. Fry One On: thick-cut, fried beef bologna and red onion slices, plus
mayo spread on hearty Texas toast.
97. In A Pickle: first a tortilla then a layer of cream cheese then a
layer of deli beef wrap around a whole dill pickle and viola you're in a
98. Poor Boy: it's rich in taste with fresh French bread beneath layers
of beef salami, sharp cheddar and tomato and finished with a bit of dry
mustard mixed with white wine.
99. Saturday Afternoon: beef summer sausage and American cheese tucked
into a warm pita with a scoop of coleslaw.
100. Reuben on a Round: a round-about twist on the classic with thin
sliced corned beef on a toasted rye bagel topped with onion, pepper jack
cheese and thousand island dressing.
The beauty of life is not how happy you are but how happy others can be
because of you.
By mommydark in forum Breakfast IdeasReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2008, 10:24 AM
By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:47 AM
By Jane in forum Camping & Outdoor RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 06:53 PM
By Liss in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 04:59 PM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:15 AM