<font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;">My 3
year old was on my computer and I have no idea what all she did. Half of my
emails no longer arrive in html format, but half of them still do. I have
tried adding the ones that don’t to my safe list but it didn’t
work. I was getting these newsletters regularly with no problem seeing the
html format, now they arrive differently. Does anyone have a fix for this? I
can no longer read half of my newsletters including my sale ads from Home
Depot! <font size="4" color="maroon" face="Wingdings">14.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;color:maroon;">L<font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;"> Oh, I have also tried
unsubscribing and then re-subscribing, still did not work.
<font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;">
<font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;">Thanks!

<font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;">
<font size="5" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">16.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;">Melissa V.
<font size="3" color="blue" face="Times New Roman">12.0pt;color:blue;">
<font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">13.5pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;font-weight:
normal;">

<font size="4" color="blue" face="NokieBrushHMK">13.5pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:blue;font-weight:normal;">
<font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;">The LORD
replied:

<font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;">"My son,
my precious child,
<font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;font-weight:bold;">

<font face="NokieBrushHMK"><span style="font-family:NokieBrushHMK;">I
love you and I would never leave you.

<font face="NokieBrushHMK"><span style="font-family:NokieBrushHMK;">During
your times of trial and suffering,

<font face="NokieBrushHMK"><span style="font-family:NokieBrushHMK;">when
you see only one set of footprints,

<font face="NokieBrushHMK"><span style="font-family:NokieBrushHMK;">it
was then that I carried you."
<font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;">