MYO glade plug-in

i thought i saw a post one time about making the oil that goes into a glade plugin. i do not have an actual plug-in. mine sits on the desk and uses a huge wick. it is the same concept as a plug in. i have the essential oils, but i cant find or remember what oil or substance can be used. i was

plug-in, water, essential, place, bottle, orange, scent, refill, enjoy, fragrant, $4.00, making, snaps, month, amazon, purchase, reasonable, prices, organic, favorite, drops, cloves, holiday, upcoming, reminds, remove, krazykouponlady, glade, clean, season, cinnamon, leave, doesn’t, space, lemon, hanging, lavender, vanilla, overflow

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MYO glade plug-in

i thought i saw a post one time about making the oil that goes into a glade plugin. i do not have an actual plug-in. mine sits on the desk and uses a huge wick. it is the same concept as a plug in. i have the essential oils, but i cant find or remember what oil or substance can be used. i was thinking olive oil, but that wouldnt be much cheaper than buying the refill.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MYO glade plug-in

Quote Originally Posted by bethaliz6894 View Post
    i thought i saw a post one time about making the oil that goes into a glade plugin. i do not have an actual plug-in. mine sits on the desk and uses a huge wick. it is the same concept as a plug in. i have the essential oils, but i cant find or remember what oil or substance can be used. i was thinking olive oil, but that wouldnt be much cheaper than buying the refill.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You can snip the top of the "Wick" and refill the bottle with water and ESSENTIAL Oils (About 10 drops) I wouldn't use Fragrance oils as most people are sensitive to them.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you, i wasnt sure if water would work or not. i am going to give this a try.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

From the KrazyKouponLady:

Step 1: Remove the cap from the plug-in bulb then clean it out with warm water.

Step 2: Put about 20 drops of your favorite essential oil into the plug-in bulb. I used the scent of cloves because it reminds me of the upcoming holiday season, and it was one of the essential oils I had hanging around. You may also like vanilla, lavender, orange, lemon or cinnamon.

Step 3: Pour water into the bulb, but leave some space so the water doesn’t overflow when you place the wick back in.

Step 4: Put the wick back in the bulb. Be sure it snaps back into to place.

Step 5: Plug that baby in, and enjoy your fragrant home!

Amazon has essential oils at reasonable prices. A 1 oz bottle should last you about a year, considering you will only have to refill the plug-in bulb about once every month. You can purchase a 1 oz bottle of the organic orange scent for only $4.00, making it only .33˘ per refill!
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~