Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-02-2013, 11:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Flight Unlimited Las Vegas - Flight Systems LLC
The Flight Unlimited Las Vegas - Flight Systems LLC App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Flight Unlimited Las Vegas
Flight Systems LLC
Release Date: December 17, 2012
**FREE FOR 24 HOURS ONLY - Normal Price $4.99**
*The game is optimized for the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPad. iPod Touch owners restart device to avoid crash - iPhone 3GS not supported*
Graphics Performance Scale:
iPhone 5 - Excellent
iPad 3 - Excellent
iPhone 4S - Excellent
iPad 2 - Excellent
iPhone 4 - Great
iPad 1 - Fair
iPod Touch 4 - Fair
Watch the YouTube Video here:
Flight Unlimited Las Vegas is the 2nd installment in the Fight Unlimited series.
The flight simulator features console quality visuals that rival any desktop or console flight simulator.
Enjoy flying over the city of Las Vegas in one of 5 unique aircraft.
Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail.
This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform.
The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Fly past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city. Can you and your plane share the road?
This is without a doubt, the most graphically advanced flight simulator in the app store. Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details for the first time. Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The Flight Unlimited team is dedicated to providing game updates. The first update will be huge. Expect missions, game center achievements and a new plane.
- Console quality graphics
- The game engine recognizes the device being used (iPod 4, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5) and optimizes the graphics to their maximum potential
- Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
- Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
- 5 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft
- Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
- Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
- Street traffic (cars and buses)
- Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
- Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms.
© © 2012 Flight Systems LLC
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.