Thread: New to site

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile New to site

I found this site when I was looking for recipes for making your own instant coffee mixes. I am paying .00 for a 20 oz brewed coffee w/flavored cream and Splenda 5 x a week and thought surely I could make an economical instant mix (that I liked even better) to take to work and use instead of buying coffee. At one of my old jobs, I had my own coffee pot, but we are not allowed to bring any in at this new job. At this moment, I have no idea which instant coffee to buy. I figured, I would start with the cheapest and if I don't like, then go on up to the next one in price until I find one I like.

A little about me, married, 2 grown children, a son-in-law, a boyfriend-in-law (I like to make up words sometimes), & 3 grandchildren. My mother lives with my husband and I and between us, we have 4 dogs and a cat (which I'm allergic too, but he is house broken - he goes in and out like the dogs). I'm becoming debt free and am looking at cutting my expenses anyway I feasibly can to speed of this process. I haven't explored the site much yet, but I liked the recipes I found and am eager to search the site for more useful stuff.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to site

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Kiteinthesky! Good to have you here. Lots of recipes, ideas and information on this site. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to site

Hello Kiteinthesky ~ Happy reading & trying new recipies. Glad you joined the site.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela