Hello from Nebraska

Hello! I live in Nebraska, have been married for 28 years. We have young adult children, two boys and one girl. We have lived outside of town for 13 years. We've planted many trees and every year there's new projects inside and outside. I like scrapbooking, reading Stephen King books, new

years, projects, nebraska, trees, inside, year, king, crafts, gardening, music, recipes, books, reading, stephen, scrapbooking, young, adult, married, live, children, town, lived, girl, boys, planted

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello from Nebraska

Hello! I live in Nebraska, have been married for 28 years. We have young adult children, two boys and one girl. We have lived outside of town for 13 years. We've planted many trees and every year there's new projects inside and outside. I like scrapbooking, reading Stephen King books, new recipes, diy projects, crafts, gardening and music.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from Nebraska

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, HeyJude! Good to have you here. Lots of idea, information and recipes on this site. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from Nebraska

Hi HeyJude ~ Welcome to the site. You have alot of the same hobbies as me. Currently reading 11/22/63 have you read this yet??
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela