Hello from a Newbie Homesteader

Hello from a Newbie Homesteader

Hello, I'm 24, married and a homesteading hopeful. Though currently based in an apartment in the high desert of California, I'd love to eventually move out to a property of at least 10-25 acres out in Indiana where we can start living a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

10-25, acres, property, eventually, move, indiana, self-sufficient, lifestyle, living, start, newbie, love, based, hopeful, homesteading, married, homesteader, california, desert, high, apartment

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello from a Newbie Homesteader

Hello, I'm 24, married and a homesteading hopeful. Though currently based in an apartment in the high desert of California, I'd love to eventually move out to a property of at least 10-25 acres out in Indiana where we can start living a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from a Newbie Homesteader

Hello and welcome Siveheart. Enjoy and best wishes!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Siveheart! Good to have you here. Lots of recipes, ideas and information on this site. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Siveheart ~ Nice you meet you. We are also apartment dwellers and would love to move up north.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much for your warm welcomes. They mean a lot to me and I'll definitely take up the offer for advice next time I need it. I've since moved to a more rural area, though still within the high desert and will hopefully be moving at least one more time in the next 6 months or so, and then one more time after that to the valley. We only plan to stay here in the high desert for about one more year before moving down the hill and out near Los Angeles so that we can finish school. We're not allowed to even have a garden where we're at right now, but hopefully that will change once we move again