Default regarding angle food ministries

I found out about this program from this list and i'm wondering what

you folks think about the products given. Are the meats good cuts is

it really worth the price?

thanks,

brandi

Jenza

My mother in law tried this program and she did not care for the food. However, I told her to give it another try and spice it up a bit by adding some seasonings. I saw what she got and thought it was a good value.

lotusnyte <lotusnyte@yahoo.com> wrote: I found out about this program from this list and i'm wondering what

thanks,

brandi

&#32;

Dana

<FONT color="#57708f" size="3">Brandi.....

<FONT color="#57708f" size="3">

<FONT color="#57708f" size="3">Most of their meat is good but we have found some steaks (I'm not sure which ones because we take it all out of the boxes to fit in our freezer) not that good. None of us like chicken legs so when we get those, we give them away to my cousin. Most of the canned and dry food is good though I don't like the generic hamburger helper. Just try it out and see if you like it.

<FONT color="#57708f" size="3">

<P align="center">Be who you are...say what you feel...because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Life is short.....break the rules.....forgive quickly.....kiss slowly.....love truly.....laugh uncontrollably.....and never regret anything.

----- Original Message ----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 10:25:08 PM
    Subject: Budget101.com : regarding angle food ministries

I found out about this program from this list and i'm wondering what

thanks,

brandi

Cassie

I've done it and liked it, but now that the FDA has approved cloned

meat for sale and human consumption without the public being told it

is cloned, I am going to organic beef now and will no longer be able

to reap the benefits of Angel Food Ministries.

Cassie

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "lotusnyte" <lotusnyte@...> wrote:

>

> I found out about this program from this list and i'm wondering what

> you folks think about the products given. Are the meats good cuts is

> it really worth the price?

>

> thanks,

>

> brandi

>

Sarah Long

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" background="none" style="font-family:arial;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;"><td valign="top" style="font: inherit;">They are better than what you get in the grocery store. The chicken tenders I swear are the same things that the restraunts like TGI Fridays have just without the sauce.

Randal

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" background="none" style="font-family:arial;font-size:10pt;color:rgb(51, 51, 51);background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td valign="top" style="font: inherit;">I checked out Angel Food. To me, it didn't look like all that great a deal. The fact that it was a PACKAGE deal was part of the reason I reached that conclusion. It's no bargain if you cannot or will not eat everything offered. Much of what they offer is prepackaged and very salty, for example.

CeCe Sweet

When my oldest son lived with me he at these foods like no tomorrow. All of the

food was of great quality.

I"m a vegan now, and cannot eat beef and pork, but if I could I would still

order.

CeCe

lisa griffeth

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" background="none" style="font-family:arial;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;"><td valign="top" style="font: inherit;">

My family always ordered when the tenders were offered. If you are on a special diet or have issues with prepackaged foods (salt/fat/etc) then this is probably not the best deal going...

If you have a house full of people, no picky eaters and are willing to try new things, I think it's a heck of a deal!

We now love pineapple pie because of receiving one in an order once...give it a try- you can't go far wrong for the cost of one order. If it doesn't suit your family, just don't order again...

HTH

Lisa G.

<DIV id="yiv560413705">

<DIV id="ygrp-msg">

<TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt;COLOR: #000000;FONT-FAMILY: arial;BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff;" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" border="0">

<TD vAlign="top">They are better than what you get in the grocery store. The chicken tenders I swear are the same things that the restraunts like TGI Fridays have just without the sauce.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast