Frozen grapes

I can remember as a kid my mom giving me frozen grapes right out of the freezer. yummy to me as a kid was just like popsicles. I also love to eat strawberries while still frozen. Tracy in VA <hr>E-mail for the greater good. Join the im Initiative from Microsoft.

e-mail, eat, freezer, frozen, giving, good, greater, joi, join, jus, kid, live, love, mail, messenger, microsoft, mom, source, strawberries, yummy, grapes, tracy, http://im.live.com/messenger/im/join/default.aspx?source=eml_wl, greatergood, initiative, remember, popsicles

Thread: Frozen grapes

Tracy Feuer

Default Frozen grapes

I can remember as a kid my mom giving me frozen grapes right out of the freezer. yummy to me as a kid was just like popsicles. I also love to eat strawberries while still frozen.

Tracy in VA

<hr>E-mail for the greater good. Join the im Initiative from Microsoft.

Liss

Default Frozen grapes

<SPAN class="312234720-02062008">>>I can remember as a kid my mom giving me frozen grapes right out of the freezer. yummy to me as a kid was just like popsicles. I also love to eat strawberries while still frozen.<<
    <SPAN class="312234720-02062008">
    <SPAN class="312234720-02062008">Oh! Thread them on kabob sticks alternating with pineapple chunks- and lay them on a cookie sheet in the freezer until frozen, then pop the Frozen Fruit kabobs into a lg ziploc bag for handy snacks.
    <SPAN class="312234720-02062008">You could also serve with a fruit dip or yogurt for dipping, but they really dont need it.
    <SPAN class="312234720-02062008">~Liss

claytoriv

Default Frozen grapes

>I can remember as a kid my mom giving me frozen grapes right out of the

freezer.&nbsp; yummy to me as a kid was just like popsicles.&nbsp; I also love

to eat strawberries while still frozen.&lt;&lt;

<

Frozen grapes are great with cottage cheese too.

Wendy

Default Frozen grapes

<TD id="INCREDITEXTREGION" dir="ltr" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;DIRECTION: ltr;" vAlign="top" width="100%">
    Okay, peaches and cottage cheese....mmmmmm...so good! Sorry, just had to chime in!

Wendy
    <FONT face="Monotype Corsiva" color="#dd006f">myspace.com/novaprincess79
    <FONT face="Monotype Corsiva" color="#dd006f">newstarsisters.bravehost.com

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/5/2008 4:22:15 AM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Frozen grapes

>I can remember as a kid my mom giving me frozen grapes right out of the freezer.&nbsp; yummy to me as a kid was just like popsicles.&nbsp; I also love to eat strawberries while still frozen.&lt;&lt;
    <

Frozen grapes are great with cottage cheese too.

</TD>
    <TD id="INCREDIANIM" vAlign="bottom" align="middle">