hi from southern Indiana

Found this somwhere on Pinterest! Just made the laundry soap las tnight but as many others testified ours didnt separate. Thankfully we had already read about this possibility : ) This morning before church I scraped out my gritty solution & reheated it. When I got home this afternoon it was

home, children, laundry, hoping, soap, months, scum, tabs, ingredients, household, expenses, removal, back, ages, living, alongside, bring, order, restore, husband, enjoyed, grace, making, process, chaos, side, machine, longer, grown, oamc, years, thankfully, separate, read, morning, possibility, testified, found, somwhere, indiana, southern, pinterest, tnight, made, church, scraped, blender, whip, ready, purchased

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart hi from southern Indiana

Found this somwhere on Pinterest! Just made the laundry soap las tnight but as many others testified ours didnt separate. Thankfully we had already read about this possibility : ) This morning before church I scraped out my gritty solution & reheated it. When I got home this afternoon it was separated but a third layer was there as well. Ready to whip in the blender. I also purchased supplies for the dishwasher pellets & solid washing machine tabs. Oh...and the scum removal ingredients. Hoping to cut back on $ household expenses.
    We have five children at home ages 7 months - 18 yrs. Three grown children no longer living at home. I have done OAMC off & on over the years. I have let my home err to the side of chaos. Hoping to restore some order & bring some joy alongside. My husband & I have enjoyed the process of making the laundry soap so far!

....but for GRACE....

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: hi from southern Indiana

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, HisGrace! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas and information as well as recipes on this site. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site! Glad you were able to get the laundry soap to work and still excited to try other recipes. Lots of great ideas. Enjoy your time here!

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi HisGrace ~ Glad you joined, you sound very motivated, any questions just ask. Everyone is very helpful.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome hisgrace. Enjoy and best wishes!