Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dragon Skies - Breaktime Studios
02-16-2013, 10:20 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Dragon Skies - Breaktime Studios
The Dragon Skies - Breaktime Studios App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: November 7, 2012
"A tasty treat that any mobile dragon trainer will enjoy." - Gamezebo
Now the #1 Dragon flying and breeding game in multiple countries!
What would you rather do with the lovable dragon you just hatched: soar through the skies collecting stars or feed it vegetables?
We thought so!
Raise, train, breed and race your very own flap-happy dragons. Warning: Dragon Skies may be habit-forming. Symptoms of Dragon Skies addiction include:
- Hatching a ton of baby dragons
- Training your dragons to be expert racers
- Building and maintaining dragon stables
- Making offerings to the Stone of Legend
- Harnessing the power of the five dragon elements
- Collecting every dragon in the Dragonpedia
- Breeding your best racers to create Legendary and Epic Dragons
- Connecting with Facebook friends to share awesome gifts
- Racing in the Coliseum for glory
From Breaktime Studios, the makers of awesome, top-rated free games like Pocket Potions, Sweet Shop, Dream Dresses, Slots: Lucky Jackpot and Monster Mouth.
What people are saying:
- "The art style in Dragon Skies is downright cartoony and canít help but put a smile on your face. Baby dragons in diapers? Thatís a cuteness overload right there." - Gamezebo
- "The racing mini-game is absolutely the best dragon mini-game in any dragon breeding game till date. You probably wonít find another mini-game in any dragon breeding game thatíll compare to its experience." - GameTeep
- "Dragon Skies is addictive and the game play is quite imaginative. The flying mini-game is sure to keep players excited, and the the chance to breed and create unique and rare dragons is what makes it so addicting." - Apps On Tapp
Dragon Skies is free to download and play, however, items and in-game currency can be purchased for real money. Please disable in-app purchases on your device if you do not want this feature to be accessible.
Dragon Skies requires retina display to run. Dragon Skies cannot be played on iPhone 3GS, iPad1 or iPod 3rd and 4th generation and earlier. We have no current plans to add support for these devices.
Check us out on...
© © 2012
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.