Chocolate syrup

I love making my family chocolate sauce that only has 4 ingredients in it ( compared to the syrup I was buying at the store that has over 10 things in it) so I wanted to share 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1 cup sugar 1 cup water 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla Dash of salt( I do not use the salt)

Desserts, vanilla, salt, sugar, cocoa, water, boil, chocolate, make, syrup, sauce, mixed, smooth, double, weeks, enjoy, remove, minute, heat, cool, pure, compared, buying, store, ingredients, love, making, family, things, combine, dash, teaspoon, wanted, share, powder

Thread: Chocolate syrup

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chocolate syrup

I love making my family chocolate sauce that only has 4 ingredients in it ( compared to the syrup I was buying at the store that has over 10 things in it) so I wanted to share

1/2 cup cocoa powder
    1 cup sugar
    1 cup water
    1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
    Dash of salt( I do not use the salt)

Combine cocoa, sugar in sauce pot ( I always make sure it's already well mixed) add water until smooth. Let boil for one minute( do not over boil ) remove from heat when cool add vanilla. Enjoy

I usually double this so I only have to make it once every 3 weeks

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chocolate syrup

wow My old man said Save that recipe..Thanks alot..My kids will love you for this..My Youngest came home today and said I want Chocolate milk lol and I have none... THANKS AGAIN
    Born and Raised In Panama City,Florida...Now Living In Paducah, Kentucky