Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    T. Kay

Default Free Anti Virus Protection

<TABLE id="INCREDIMAINTABLE" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="2" width="84%" border="0">

<TD id="INCREDITEXTREGION" dir="ltr" style="DIRECTION: ltr;FONT-FAMILY: Courier;" vAlign="top" width="100%">
    Did someone post on this group about a free anti virus program? I've been using AVG Free but after may 31, it is no longer available. Would appreciate the information.

Thanks,

<FONT face="Script MT Bold"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size="5">T. Kay from Oklahoma
    <FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2">www.okiedokiecandles.com<FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2"> - <FONT color="#804000">"Candles with Character"
    <FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2">www.classymineralsokiestyle.com<FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold">- <FONT color="#804000">"<FONT face="Percival"><FONT color="#804000"><FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold">The Healthy Makeup"

</TD>
    <TD id="INCREDIANIM" vAlign="bottom" align="middle">

Pat Sinclair

I use Avast and am very pleased with it.- and it's free

Pat

Donielle Ramsey

Can I download avast from the pc

On Sun, 25 May 2008 6:47 am, Pat Sinclair wrote:

> I use Avast and am very pleased with it.- and it's free

>

> Pat

>

>

Lynne

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    <font size="-1"><font face="Comic Sans MS">AVG is still free. You just
    need to upgrade to the new version.

T. Kay wrote:
    <blockquote cite="mid:4837F469.000008.03884@TK-HKLEQBK2KEOR" type="cite">

<table id="INCREDIMAINTABLE" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="84%">

<td id="INCREDITEXTREGION" dir="ltr" style="direction: ltr;font-family: Courier;" valign="top" width="100%">
    Did someone post on this group about a free anti virus
    program? I've been using AVG Free but after may 31, it is no longer
    available. Would appreciate the information.

Thanks,

<div id="INCREDISIGNATUREID">  

<font face="Script MT Bold"><font face="Times New Roman" size="5">T. Kay from Oklahoma
    <font face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2">www.okiedokiecandles.com<font face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2"> - <font color="#804000">"Candles
    with Character"
    <font face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2">www.classymineralsokiestyle.com<font size="2"><font face="Copperplate Gothic Bold">- <font color="#804000">"<font face="Percival"><font color="#804000"><font face="Copperplate Gothic Bold">The Healthy Makeup"

<td id="INCREDIFOOTER" width="100%">
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">

<td width="100%">

<td id="INCREDISOUND" align="center" valign="bottom">

<td id="INCREDIANIM" align="center" valign="bottom">

</tbody>

</tbody>

<span id="IncrediStamp"><span name="imgCache" border="0">

<pre wrap>
    <hr size="4" width="90%">
    No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1464 - Release Date: 5/24/2008 8:56 AM

[/quote]

shari fretz

<FONT face="Arial Black" size="2">it is still available you just have to get the newest version by the 31st
    [quote]
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 6:56 AM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Free Anti Virus Protection

<TABLE id="INCREDIMAINTABLE" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="2" width="84%" border="0">

<TD id="INCREDITEXTREGION" dir="ltr" style="DIRECTION: ltr;FONT-FAMILY: Courier;" vAlign="top" width="100%">
    Did someone post on this group about a free anti virus program? I've been using AVG Free but after may 31, it is no longer available. Would appreciate the information.

Thanks,

<FONT face="Script MT Bold"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size="5">T. Kay from Oklahoma
    <FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2">www.okiedokiecandles.com<FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2"> - <FONT color="#804000">"Candles with Character"
    <FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2">www.classymineralsokiestyle.com<FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold">- <FONT color="#804000">"<FONT face="Percival"><FONT color="#804000"><FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold">The Healthy Makeup"

</TD>
    <TD id="INCREDIANIM" vAlign="bottom" align="middle"><SPAN border="0" name="imgCache">

bob brozewicz

AVG is still giving a free version. It is a better program too. AVG8

Free. Go to,

http://free.grisoft.com/ww.download-...s-free-edition

It does more and with more options, so read the help files carefully.

T. Kay wrote:

>

> Did someone post on this group about a free anti virus program? I've

> been using AVG Free but after may 31, it is no longer available.

> Would appreciate the information.

>

> Thanks,

>

>   

> T. Kay from Oklahoma

> www.okiedokiecandles.com <http://www.okiedokiecandles.com/> - "Candles

> with Character"

> www.classymineralsokiestyle.com

> <http://www.classymineralsokiestyle.com/> - "The Healthy Makeup/"/

>

>

>

>

>

>

> FREE Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!

> <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp...8&rui=54050370>

>

>

snoweagle48475

AVG Free is still available. I use it everyday.

Just go to www.downloads.com and about 1/2 way down the page, on the right hand side, you will see a listing of programs (about 10) and just under that, there will be a link to the 50 top most popular downloads....clink on this and the new version of AVG Free is right there in the top 5. Go ahead and download this, however, before you install it, you must manually uninstall your older AVG version. It is safe to do this.

The download link you are using is linked directly to the main AVG site (which by the way is NO LONGER www.grisoft.com).

Hope this helps.

Dana

AVG is still free. It has changed to 8.0. I've already downloaded 3 weeks ago and I love it. It's better than the old version. It also has spyware protection.

<P align="center">Be who you are...say what you feel...because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Life is short.....break the rules.....forgive quickly.....kiss slowly.....love truly.....laugh uncontrollably.....and never regret anything.

----- Original Message ----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 5:56:42 AM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Free Anti Virus Protection

Thanks,

<FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2">www.okiedokiecandle s.com<FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2"> - <FONT color="#804000">"Candles with Character"
    <FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold" size="2">www.classymineralso kiestyle. com<FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold">- <FONT color="#804000">"<FONT face="Percival"><FONT color="#804000"><FONT face="Copperplate Gothic Bold">The Healthy Makeup"

</TD>
    <TD id="INCREDIANIM" vAlign="bottom" align="middle"><SPAN>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast