Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-12-2013, 08:40 PM #1
Castrol 2013 Oil Change Offer up to $15 (off next oil change service)
1. Official Mail-in Certificate completely filled out.
1. This Official Mail-in Certificate completely filled out.
2. Proof-of-Purchase Required: Original dated register or service receipt indicating the Castrol oil change service center’s name,
price paid, date of service and brand purchased for your Castrol oil change service.
3. The brand of Castrol motor oil purchased must
be indicated on your receipt. Receipts dated before 1/1/13 or after 5/31/13 will not be accepted.
4 Receive: By mail, a check in the qualified savings amount made payable to your oil change service center for use off your next
Castrol® oil change service: $5 for Castrol® GTX®; $10 for Castrol® GTX® High Mileage; $10 for Castrol® GTX® SynBlend;
$10 for Castrol® Tection Extra; $10 for Castrol® Hypuron; $15 for Castrol® EDGE®.
5. One redemption per person, household or address for each qualifying purchase of a Castrol oil change service. A total of three
redemptions per person, household or address for all Castrol promotional offers coded R7740. The brand of Castrol motor oil must be
indicated on your receipt.
Checks expire 180 days after the date listed on the check. Requests must be postmarked no later than 6/15/13 and received by 6/30/13. Offer expires 5/31/13.
Printable Coupons are generally available for 5 days or less.
This Coupon has been added to the Budget101 Complete Coupon Database!
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2011, 11:50 AM
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2011, 01:30 PM
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2010, 05:50 PM
By DXSanada121 in forum Coupons - OtherReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2009, 06:07 AM