What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Menu feb 11--feb 17

Well here is what we have this week
    Mon--- B-oatmeal L- grill cheese D- pork chops, mixed veg, red potatoes and rolls
    Tue---- B- Nutella toast L--PB&J with applesause D- jumbalya
    Wend-- B- cereal L- jumbalya D- waffle wend
    Thur--B- heart shape eggs and pancakes L- heart shape grill cheese with carrots D- meatloaf, broccoli and coliflower, mash tators bread
    Fri-- breakfast burritos L- soup D- meatloaf pizza with breadsticks
    Sat--biscuits and gravy L&D we are going to eat left overs as I feel we have a lot this week.

Sun-- muffins at church L- Mexican (my turn to cook at grammas) chips and dip, tacos, burritos and salad.

This week I was quite sad when I went shopping as I spend the most I have spent all year at on time. 84.71 I was really disappointed. I had to buy hair care and bath soap and misc. I only spent 48.00 on groceries so I did good there but it was everything else. I coupon shop and buy meat ahead of time. I usually buy one family pack of meat a week so I have a nice selection in the freezer. Have a great week!!!😀

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Menu feb 11--feb 17

Great looking menu!!
    Looking forward to see more in the future...I love getting new ideas to have in
    my weekly menus also!
    Thanks so much for sharing.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Menu feb 11--feb 17

Thank you. I love it. It has helped so much with finances plus I love cooking and this is giving me a way to try new things that's on sale