Menu feb 11--feb 17- Weekly Menu Plans

Well here is what we have this week Mon--- B-oatmeal L- grill cheese D- pork chops, mixed veg, red potatoes and rolls Tue---- B- Nutella toast L--PB&J with applesause D- jumbalya Wend-- B- cereal L- jumbalya D- waffle wend Thur--B- heart shape eggs and pancakes L- heart shape grill cheese

week, heart, shape, time, spent, jumbalya, meat, cheese, grill, meatloaf, burritos, disappointed, 84.71, year, tacos, salad, grammas, chips, spend, shopping, 48.00, family, ahead, coupon, shop, pack, nice, great, week&128512, freezer, selection, misc, soap, bath, care, cook, groceries, good, hair, menu, toast, l--pb&j, nutella, tue----, rolls, applesause, wend--, thur--b-, eggs, wend

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Menu feb 11--feb 17

Well here is what we have this week
    Mon--- B-oatmeal L- grill cheese D- pork chops, mixed veg, red potatoes and rolls
    Tue---- B- Nutella toast L--PB&J with applesause D- jumbalya
    Wend-- B- cereal L- jumbalya D- waffle wend
    Thur--B- heart shape eggs and pancakes L- heart shape grill cheese with carrots D- meatloaf, broccoli and coliflower, mash tators bread
    Fri-- breakfast burritos L- soup D- meatloaf pizza with breadsticks
    Sat--biscuits and gravy L&D we are going to eat left overs as I feel we have a lot this week.

Sun-- muffins at church L- Mexican (my turn to cook at grammas) chips and dip, tacos, burritos and salad.

This week I was quite sad when I went shopping as I spend the most I have spent all year at on time. 84.71 I was really disappointed. I had to buy hair care and bath soap and misc. I only spent 48.00 on groceries so I did good there but it was everything else. I coupon shop and buy meat ahead of time. I usually buy one family pack of meat a week so I have a nice selection in the freezer. Have a great week!!!😀

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Menu feb 11--feb 17

Great looking menu!!
    Looking forward to see more in the future...I love getting new ideas to have in
    my weekly menus also!
    Thanks so much for sharing.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Menu feb 11--feb 17

Thank you. I love it. It has helped so much with finances plus I love cooking and this is giving me a way to try new things that's on sale