Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Super Laundry Bombs

Super Laundry Bombs- Make your own Super Concentrated Homemade laundry detergent balls for no mess, no hassle, no measuring on laundry day! This super stain fighting blend works great on grimy, filthy clothes and costs only $0.88 for 48 loads

Read More: Article: Super Laundry Bombs
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

MY HUBBY IS A TRUCKER AND I DON'T THINK I EVEN HAVE TO TELL YOU THE MESS HIS CLOTHS ARE IN. LOL. I AM GOING TO TRY THESE. THANKS BUNCHES!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you use this instead of regular laundry soap (I make my own with many of the same ingredients)? Or is it an extra kick for those nasty loads? I have boys who seem to make some interesting laundry adventures!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm with Heather, is this instead of Laundry Sauce or in addition to Laundry Sauce? My kids do a lot of the laundry at my house and the easier, the better! I made the Duggar recipe, I thought it was fine except for the 5 gallon bucket, my family really didnt like the mixing and measuring. I am making Lavendar Laundry Sauce today!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome. I can't wait to make and use them either. Up here in Alaska this time of year we really don't get that dirty but summer is on the way. On a side note I love the laundry sauce, very easy to make and works great...

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need some clarification please: In the "You'll Need section you call for a 1/2 of Fels Bar, but in the directions it say finely grate the entire bar and melt down. Which one is it?

I used just a half and I also put in a 1 TBLS of Purex Crystals and it did not turn into a thick creamy consistency in the pan, but seems to be thickening as it cools. Not quite down with process yet, will get back and let you know my results.

thank you
    Leslie

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Made my fourth batch today. I never plan to use any other soap. It's not like no matter how much you pay for it, anyone is ever going to say,"Wow, you have the cutest laundry detergent."

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

After whipping up please help with the step of using the melon baller. Mine is like trying to use a melon baller on coolwhip....I'm sure there's a technique for this.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast