Thread: Intro

Kelly

Default Intro

My name is Kelly, I live in west-central Alabama (but was born & raised in Ohio). I'm a wife, mother of two girls and grandmother of two. Thanks for letting me join. Kelly

Cindy kosloski

Default Intro

hi Kelly I am Cindy I am from Indiana born and raised I am a Stay at homeMom of 4 been married for 18 years, I make all my own laundry soap, dish soaps, I love to sew, cook, bake, knit, most all crafts, gardening, canning, Welcome to the group [quote] <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial;">----- Original Message ----- <DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4;FONT: 10pt Arial;COLOR: black;">From: Kelly <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial;">Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:18 AM <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial;">To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial;">Subject: Budget101.com : Intro

My name is Kelly, I live in west-central Alabama (but was born & raised in Ohio). I'm a wife, mother of two girls and grandmother of two. Thanks for letting me join. Kelly

<hr>Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Marie Elena ChaCha

Default Intro

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the group, you will enjoy all the different ways to save money. My name is Marie Elene and I am in southeast Michigan, my husband use to have his reserve weekends in Toledo, OH.

Take care,

Marie Elene

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:37:13 -0500
    Subject: Budget101.com : Intro

<hr>Change the world with e-mail. Join the iím Initiative from Microsoft.