Intro- Budget101 Discussion List

My name is Kelly, I live in west-central Alabama (but was born & raised in Ohio). I'm a wife, mother of two girls and grandmother of two. Thanks for letting me join. Kelly

alabama, ame, bake, born, central, free, gardening, girls, grandmother, intro, joi, join, kelly, letting, live, mother, ohio, raised, west, wife, west-central

Thread: Intro

Kelly

Default Intro

My name is Kelly, I live in west-central Alabama (but was born & raised in Ohio). I'm a wife, mother of two girls and grandmother of two. Thanks for letting me join. Kelly

Cindy kosloski

Default Intro

hi Kelly I am Cindy I am from Indiana born and raised I am a Stay at homeMom of 4 been married for 18 years, I make all my own laundry soap, dish soaps, I love to sew, cook, bake, knit, most all crafts, gardening, canning, Welcome to the group [quote] <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial;">----- Original Message ----- <DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4;FONT: 10pt Arial;COLOR: black;">From: Kelly <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial;">Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:18 AM <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial;">To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial;">Subject: Budget101.com : Intro

<hr>Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Marie Elena ChaCha

Default Intro

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the group, you will enjoy all the different ways to save money. My name is Marie Elene and I am in southeast Michigan, my husband use to have his reserve weekends in Toledo, OH.

Take care,

Marie Elene

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:37:13 -0500
    Subject: Budget101.com : Intro

<hr>Change the world with e-mail. Join the iím Initiative from Microsoft.