Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Quick Apple Fritters
02-09-2013, 02:23 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Quick Apple Fritters
2 cups baking mix (myo or commercial)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
Canola oil-for deep frying
powdered sugar-to dust
1. Whisk together baking mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
2. Mix egg, milk, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients, just until
moistened; fold in prepared apple.
3. Heat oil to 350°F. Carefully, drop the batter by tablespoons into the hot oil.
4. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, (2-3 min. on each side).
5. Remove and drain on paper towels.
6. Sprinkle powdered sugar on fritters and serve.