1 cup butter-softened (I used 1/2 cup)
1 1/2 cup sugar (I used 1 cup)
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups AP flour (I used 4 1/4 cups)
1 tsp salt
1 cup milk (I used 3/4 cups)
1 1/2 cup diced strawberries (about 1/2 lb)
2 kiwis-peeled and diced
1. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Alternately, add the flour mix and milk into the mixing bowl. Stir just until combined, not over mixing.
4. Carefully fold in the prepared fruit.
5. Scoop batter into prepared muffins tins; filling about 3/4 full. Bake at 400 for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe makes 1 1/2 - 2 dozen. It can be halved or frozen.
Just either thaw muffins and eat or pop into the microwave for 20-30 seconds and hot fresh muffins are at your fingertips.
Re: Strawberry-Kiwi Muffins
Wow. Sounds good. Will have to try. Not looking forward to peeling kiwis, though.