Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fritter bites
02-09-2013, 01:17 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
2 cups buttermilk pancake/waffle mix (myo or commercial)
1/3 cup sugar
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 cup cooked rice
1/3 cup water
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon-mixed
1. Preheat oil in a deep fryer or deep skillet to 375.
2. Mix all dry ingredients with cooked rice; stir in wet ingredients.
3. Stir until moist; batter will be thick.
4. Drop batter by tablespoon into hot oil. Let cook about 2 minutes on each side.
5. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
6. Roll hot fritters in cinnamon sugar mixture and serve.
Can substitute powdered sugar for the cinnamon sugar mix.
Both are really tasty.