Hi!- Welcome Newbie!

I am a grandmother of 8 and raising 2 of my grandsons. Desperately for them not to follow in thier parents foot steps I quit my job went to cosmetology school and drive a school bus. While I know that everybody can't just quit their job it was a big decision for my husband and me. Our income was

quit, school, live, learning, life, frugally, hope, wasted, learn, site, half, blessed, money, parents, thier, follow, foot, steps, cosmetology, grandmother, raising, desperately, grandsons, drive, decision, husband, income

Thread: Hi!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doh Hi!

I am a grandmother of 8 and raising 2 of my grandsons. Desperately for them not to follow in thier parents foot steps I quit my job went to cosmetology school and drive a school bus. While I know that everybody can't just quit their job it was a big decision for my husband and me. Our income was cut in half and I'm learning to live as frugally as we can. So far I think we are doing a little better since there is no money to be wasted. I hope to learn more from this site as well. I am blessed to be where I am now in life

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi!

Welcome. There are lots of wonderful ideas/recipes to help stretch the budget. If you have any questions please ask there are many helpful friendly people here ready and willing to answer questions.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi DaystarLynne ~ Glad you joined! WOW brave move. Any questions just ask.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, DaystartLynne! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome DaystarLynne! Enjoy!!

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site! Glad you are there for your grandchildren! Lots of great ideas here, take your time looking around and I am sure you will be back for more. Enjoy.