Anti-Nausea Flu Cubes

If you've got the flu you know how hard it is to keep anything down. Here are some herbal ice cubes that can be easily prepared at home to help battle the nasty bug that's running rampant through your home. Read More: Article: Anti-Nausea Flu Cubes

cubes, home, article, anti-nausea, nasty, battle, prepared, easily, running, read, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4034-anti-nausea-flu-cubes, rampant, hard, herbal

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Anti-Nausea Flu Cubes

If you've got the flu you know how hard it is to keep anything down. Here are some herbal ice cubes that can be easily prepared at home to help battle the nasty bug that's running rampant through your home.

Read More: Article: Anti-Nausea Flu Cubes
    ~ Lioness~

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anti-Nausea Flu Cubes

I unfortunately did not see this until after my son got over the stomach flu, but I did run across something that I would like to share. My son's stomach flu subsided within 24 hrs and mine was stopped in its tracks after using activated charcoal tablets. For my son I broke two capsules open and added two teaspoons of water then mixed it up. The process was messy, but he said it had no flavor. He took 8 tablets (4 doses) before all flu symptoms had resolved, I caught mine early and only had to take two capsules (1 dose) before I was feeling healthy again. I had everybody else take two capsules each as a precaution and this is how our holiday was saved.

*** Taking activated charcoal 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking other medications will nullify the other medication as charcoal will bond with it and it will not get absorbed by your body.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

ostura Ingredients:

2 tbsp dried orange peel

zest of 1 orange

1/4 cup sour cherries

2 cinnamon sticks

1 vanilla bean- seeds scraped

1/4 tsp cloves

1/4 cup quassia chips

2 juniper berries