Carpooling

Carpooling

I just met with someone yesterday to carpool with. I can't wait to start. Since changing jobs 2 months ago, the little raise that I got quickly went straight into the gas tank. On the days that she drives, I will cut down my driving from 46 miles roundtrip to 18, to our meeting spot. It doesn't

add, art, breast, cancer, changing, cut, days, don, gas, hat, lunch, mon, months, people, reduce, round, sound, star, start, tank, drives, drive, don&39t, carpool, trips, helps, hour, consolidate, http://anggie-ggslife.blogspot.com, fight, anggie, amount, straight, raise, jobs, quickly, doesn&39t, spot, meeting, yesterday, carpooling, driving, wait, can&39t, roundtrip, miles

Thread: Carpooling

Anggie Thompson

Default Carpooling

I just met with someone yesterday to carpool with. I can't wait to start. Since changing jobs 2 months ago, the little raise that I got quickly went straight into the gas tank. On the days that she drives, I will cut down my driving from 46 miles roundtrip to 18, to our meeting spot. It doesn't sound like much, but every bit helps. I don't drive much during my lunch hour, and will consolidate my trips to days that I drive. I don't know what else to do unless we add more people to our carpool and reduce the amount each of us drives even more.

--
    Anggie
    Fight Breast cancer......no one should die from it
    http://anggie-ggslife.blogspot.com/

Jeana Lindell

Default Carpooling

I've just begun this with a colleague. We each save

about $50 a week when the other person is driving.

We're communicating regarding appointments after work

and changing our personal schedules to increase the

number of days each week that we can travel together.

We're teachers, and plan to do this next year. I

think we can both save approximately $1,000 during the

next school year, by traveling together!

Jeana

__________________________________________________ ______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.