Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Lose It! - FitNow
01-19-2013, 09:40 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Lose It! - FitNow
The Lose It! - FitNow App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Genre: Health & Fitness
Release Date: November 21, 2008
Ready to get serious about weight loss? Lose It! can help you make your goal a reality.
Chosen by millions, Lose It! provides a seamless, supportive weight loss program. Download Lose It! today for a personalized and connected experience.
You've seen Lose It! on the Today Show, CNN, Forbes.com, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
We take a proven, effective approach to weight loss (calorie tracking and peer support) and make it easy to follow with our simple, user-friendly tools.
Join the millions of others who have downloaded Lose It! and give it a try.
Lose It! is simple, fun to use, and includes great features:
- Simple, attractive, streamlined interface
- Comprehensive database of foods and activities
- Quickly add new foods or exercises to the database
- Setup recipes for more complicated foods
- Quickly add to your log with previous meals, my foods, and other shortcuts
- Track nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, and more
- Log packaged foods quickly with our popular barcode scanner
- Works with or without a network connection
- No advertisements!
Set up a free LoseIt.com account to gain access to additional features and capabilities that no other weight loss application has:
- Log your food and exercise on LoseIt.com
- Automatically keep a back-up of your data
- Connect with friends for extra support and motivation
- Earn badges to recognize your success
- Share custom foods, exercises, and recipes with friends
- Get reminded when you forget to log your meals
- Share your progress on Facebook or Twitter
- Keep your data private or share with friends - you are in control
- Generate reports on your activity and progress
Lose It! is the most popular, complete, and streamlined weight loss app for the iPhone. We hope you’ll join us and start “losing it” today!
Become a fan of Lose It! on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter @loseit (http://www.twitter.com/loseit).
© © FitNow, Inc.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.