• Tips-n-Tricks
  • Contact Us
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ugh... MEN!!

Budget101 Guru
      Downloads
      Uploads

Default Ugh... MEN!!

It is no joke about when you are with someone, the guys come out. In my case, its my ex-boyfriends. I'm married to a man I love. We have a beautiful daughter together plus all of our other kids from previous relationships. It totals out to 7 kids. YIKES!! Anyway, back to my issue.
      Has anyone else ever had "The One That Got Away" situation? Well, I have. And he's now married with 4 kids. Awesome, right? Definitely. Now, the crappy part is he told me he's always been in love with me but was too chicken to track me back down. We broke up only because his family moved to another state. THEN.....another ex of mine has reconnected with me and is telling me I'm his "One That Got Away." OMG!! Either I need to run away or I should start hoarding men.

Deal Goddess
      Blog Entries
      Downloads
      Uploads

Default Re: Ugh... MEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by lmitchell View Post
      Either I need to run away or I should start hoarding men.
      For the sake of your marriage and keeping heartache to a minimum, I would seriously Cease ALL communication with ALL ex's (shy of the ones you HAVE to talk to due to the kids). As for the "One that got away", things happen for a reason.
      ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
      Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Deal GURU
      Blog Entries
      Downloads
      Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieQueen View Post
      For the sake of your marriage and keeping heartache to a minimum, I would seriously Cease ALL communication with ALL ex's (shy of the ones you HAVE to talk to due to the kids). As for the "One that got away", things happen for a reason.
      I SO agree. At one point, a long time ago, I was tempted to fall into this trap.
      To make a long story short, I did not. Haven't regretted that decision either.
      Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best. Just make sure ANY decision you make is the one you're sure of. When you look back, you don't want regrets.

Budget101 Guru
      Downloads
      Uploads

Oh, I know. And that is what I am doing. Things are complicated enough as it is.

Smart Budgeter
      Downloads
      Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lmitchell View Post
      Oh, I know. And that is what I am doing. Things are complicated enough as it is.
      This is the biggest pet peeve that I have with social media sites like facebook, myspace and twitter. Rather than helping you connect with current friends they become a place for old flames to seek you out for a little rumpy pumpy. They tell you everything you want to hear with the hopes of getting in your pants.

I had an old beau from HS look me up on FB and he was just as sweet as could be. When I told him I had a significant other, he said, "well sweetie, so do I, but I just know WE were meant to be". *Rolls Eyes* Yeah sure, and in 3 months, he''ll be back online looking for a new conquest.
      ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~

Budget101 Guru
      Blog Entries
      Downloads
      Uploads

Remember your first paragraph -- you married the person you love -- and you have a beautiful child together -- that alone dictates that all other EXamples should be let go, not pursued (not even platonic) and buried in your memory (but not your heart). Imagine for just a second if you had stayed with that ex -- would he be pursuing someone else behind your back? I feel sorry for his current wife -- he's obviously got someone else on his mind...

Good luck -- married 15 years to my sweetheart and only when I am mad at him for something stupid, do I regret it. LOL

Budget101 Done Digging
      Downloads
      Uploads

let me preface by saying I am happily married for 18 years. I wouldn't trade my husband for my right foot.

however, I do like the idea of hoarding men. I really don't think hubby would go for that though. LOL!

Budget101 Guru
      Downloads
      Uploads

I have been married to the same man for 56 years. Unless they have changed the vows since I got married they said "forsaking all others keep thee only to him." Don't even think about "what if."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast