What craft/hobby are you working on right now??- General

So what kind of crafting are you doing..?? Right now I'm gathering info and supplies for sandblasting/sandcarving. But since I don't have everything I need as of yet...I'm beading miniature tea pots out of seed beads! Yes it's a time consuming job but they are so cute when done. Will have to

beading, crafts, favorites, hobbies, miscellaneous, past time, sandblasting, sandcarving, tea pots, cute, consuming, time, beads, seed, post, gathering, info, supplies, crafting, kind, craft/hobby, working, sandblasting/sandcarving, miniature, pots

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors What craft/hobby are you working on right now??

So what kind of crafting are you doing..??

Right now I'm gathering info and supplies for sandblasting/sandcarving. But since I don't have everything I need as of yet...I'm beading miniature tea pots out of seed beads! Yes it's a time consuming job but they are so cute when done. Will have to take a pic of one and post it so you can see how cute they are...
    In Christ all things are possible! Blessings, Angie

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What craft/hobby are you working on right now??

I particularly like birdhouses. When I moved into my mum's condo with her, I had no where to put my many birdhouse. Well I finally found a way (around the rules and regs for the condo association) and decided to add one before spring came to see if I could fetch a wren. It's been sitting on my dining room table for a few days, needing a bit more spray adhesive and some acrylic matte coating so it doesnt rot out in a year. There is not a way for me to add an image without a URL..... so if you'd like to see it please let me know how to upload a pic . . . . its been fun working on it.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nothing right now, but with this cold weather I might start some kind of light quilt for the couch. Nothing big, this would be my 1st attempt at making a quilt
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wonder what happened to my post? I asked if you could explain sand-blasting to me.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I like to sew/quilt!