Hi From Mississippi!!!

Hi From Mississippi!!!

Hi All, I am a born again Christian woman, married with 4 grown children and 8 grandchildren. I'm so happy to be here! I'm into saving money and making many of my own cleaning products...ect. Now I've just started making my cleaning products so I am checking to see how much I'm saving by doing

making, cleaning, love, bake, started, saving, products, beautiful, times, decorate, badly, shaking, cakeswhen, grandsons, working, christmas, paula, slippers, hugs, dinasour, pies, word, gardening,watching, dgds, sewing, needlework, hummingbirds, spring, kind, quietened, bread, cookies, summer, things, cook, edgewise, happy, grandchildren, money, checking, children, born, mississippi, christian, grown, married, woman, e-how.lol, tube, renee

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Hi From Mississippi!!!

Hi All,
    I am a born again Christian woman, married with 4 grown children and 8 grandchildren. I'm so happy to be here! I'm into saving money and making many of my own cleaning products...ect. Now I've just started making my cleaning products so I am checking to see how much I'm saving by doing thisl

I've just, in the past couple of months, started learning how to crochet. Renjac1301 is teaching me along with you tube and e-how.LOL Renee, we have just gotta move closer together! I made my dgd's slippers for Christmas and I'm working on a dinasour hat for one of my grandsons. I also bake and at times decorate cakes(when I'm not shaking to badly). I bake pies, cookies, bread and other things. I love to cook! I also love sewing, gardening,watching the hummingbirds in the spring and summer and any kind of needlework.

I better get quietened down now so someone else can get a word in edgewise. Have a beautiful day!
    Hugs, Paula

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi From Mississippi!!!

Once again, Welcome to Budget 101! It is good to have you here, Paula. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi From Mississippi!!!

Hi Paula ~ Glad you joined the site. Everyone is very helpful, so any questions just ask.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela