My weekly menu

My weekly menu

Since today is Wednesday I'll start with today ;) Wednesday: Baked garlic chicken drumsticks, homemade Mashed potatoes abd steamed broccoli Thursday: Homemade Chili Friday: Crockpot BBQ lil smokies, baked potatoes and Baked beans Saturday: Homemade Vegetable soup

baked, potatoes, homemade, beans, wednesday, chicken, broccoli, soup, today, grilled, pork, chops, rice, wild, monday, addicted, yummy, tuesday, onion, meal, green, corn, potato, love, weekly, butter, seasoned, thursday, steamed, chili, friday, crockpot, start, garlic, drumsticks, mashed, fried, sunday, spam, greens, vegetable, smokies, menu, saturday

Thread: My weekly menu

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default My weekly menu

Since today is Wednesday I'll start with today

Wednesday: Baked garlic chicken drumsticks, homemade Mashed potatoes abd steamed broccoli

Thursday: Homemade Chili

Friday: Crockpot BBQ lil smokies, baked potatoes and Baked beans

Saturday: Homemade Vegetable soup

Sunday: Fried spam, greens, potatoes, seasoned can butter beans (these are so yummy we're addicted)

Monday: Grilled pork chops, wild rice, broccoli

Tuesday Baked Onion chicken, baked potatoes (we love potatoes and have to have them almost every meal), green beans, corn

Wednesday homemade potato soup

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: My weekly menu

Sounds so yummy! I love homemade soups for dinner because we have leftovers for lunches after.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your menu looks great Working Mommy83!!
    What's your recipe for your Crockpot BBQ lil smokies, if you don't mind sharing.
    The other day when I was rotating one of freezers, I noticed I had a large pack of the lil smokies...just wasn't sure what to do with them.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

MrsPaws, I make my moms recipe and all she does is put the lil smokies in the crock pot, add in your favorite bbq sauce and she adds a couple tablespoons of grape jelly. I also add a little water to mine so that it's not so thick but my mom never added water. I've also heard of people putting ketchup or mustard and brown sugar in there but I've never tried it that way. I just keep it simple. I let it cook on high for a few hours and they turn out really tender and juicy. My family loves them!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for the recipe. I think I'm gonna incorporate that in a week or so, to use up that pack I found in the freezer. I also like your sides for them...think I'll use that also.
    Thanks so much for sharing!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good meals, similar to what I make.