PDF file sharing

PDF file sharing

I wanted to let you know that I am so thankful that you made the recipes and other files available in PDF format. It makes it so much easier to download and save. It has been a long time since I was at this site and you have changed it so much. The changes have all made it better. Not only do I

made, site, work, changed, present, good, great, content, thankful, recipes, files, file, sharing, wanted, long, time, save, download, format, makes, easier

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile PDF file sharing

I wanted to let you know that I am so thankful that you made the recipes and other files available in PDF format. It makes it so much easier to download and save. It has been a long time since I was at this site and you have changed it so much. The changes have all made it better. Not only do I like the content but the way you present it is great. Keep up the good work.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grannygrump For This Useful Post:

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PDF file sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Grannygrump View Post
    I wanted to let you know that I am so thankful that you made the recipes and other files available in PDF format. It makes it so much easier to download and save. It has been a long time since I was at this site and you have changed it so much. The changes have all made it better. Not only do I like the content but the way you present it is great. Keep up the good work.
    Hi there Gran, I'm glad the changes have made navigation on the site a bit easier for you! We're constantly evolving and adding things, but it's definitely a Learning process. I wish I'd gone to school for coding/web design, etc.

I have a ton of ideas I'd love to implement, but knowing HOW to is another thing altogether

In any case, I really do listen/read the comments that people leave about things they'd like to see on the site and I try to add as many things as possible and make things as easy as I can.

Thank you so much for your support, I greatly appreciate it!

Liss