Hello- Welcome Newbie!

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new here I joined a while back but never posted. I'm Misty. I'm married and we have a 9 yr old daughter and we recently found out ofter about 8 years of trying I'm pregnant with our second child. I recently had to quit my job due to complications and I'm looking to learn

recently, money, husband, budgeting, complications, quit, learn, learning, ways, save, tight, forward, working, pregnant, misty, married, back, kinda, joined, child, years, daughter, found, ofter

Thread: Hello

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new here I joined a while back but never posted. I'm Misty. I'm married and we have a 9 yr old daughter and we recently found out ofter about 8 years of trying I'm pregnant with our second child. I recently had to quit my job due to complications and I'm looking to learn more about budgeting. With only my husband working money has been a little tight. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning new ways to help save money!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello

Hello Misty! Good to see you. Lots of ideas and information on this site. Enjoy! If you have questions, just ask. Congratulations on the baby! Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello

Hi Misty ~ Glad you joined and decided to post. Congrats on your baby.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela