Hello, from the Snow covered pastures of Utah,- Newbie Intro's

Howdy, I'm very new to this concept. My name is Lindamarie, and I love to make pennies squeak. I try to "RE" alot of items in my life. Recycle, reuse, re purpose and rebirth. I love learning and teaching and seeing the gifts that life has to give. I'm excited to be apart of this!!! I found

lindamarie, life, love, give, excited, pinterest, blog, found, farm, great, wylde, ouch, hare, credit, remember, reuse, concept, make, howdy, snow, covered, pastures, utah, pennies, squeak, rebirth, purpose, learning, teaching, recycle, alot, items, gifts

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Hello, from the Snow covered pastures of Utah,

Howdy, I'm very new to this concept. My name is Lindamarie, and I love to make pennies squeak. I try to "RE" alot of items in my life. Recycle, reuse, re purpose and rebirth. I love learning and teaching and seeing the gifts that life has to give. I'm excited to be apart of this!!! I found you on pinterest thru a blog. I cant give them credit because I can't remember. Ouch. Anyways have a great day. - Lindamarie Wylde Hare Farm

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello, from the Snow covered pastures of Utah,

Hi Lindamarie ~ Glad you found the site Everyone is very helpful so just ask if you have any questions.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello, from the Snow covered pastures of Utah,

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Wilde Hare aka LindaMarie! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia