Thread: Hello All!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw Hello All!

Hi! My name is Davilyn Cockburn. I am 22 and have two baby boys. They are a year, one month and one day apart from one another. My youngest just turned one and my oldest just turned two. I am also a very recent newely wed. I just got out of the United States Navy about six months ago. I got out because I had served my four years and my duty at home called. I love my country, but I love my family even more than that. I just recently started college to become a elemantary grade teacher, but I have considered using that degree to home school my children. I found this website on Pinterest. Since I am out of the military we are currently living on a one person income so we are always looking for ways to cut back on spending. I have been looking on this website for literally hours, and so far I LOVE IT!!!!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello All!

Hello and welcome Anthonyncain!
    Congratulations on beginning your new career AND a huge thank you for serving our Country.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to Budget 101, AnthonynCain aka Davilyn Cockburn! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas and information on this site. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. First and foremost, thank you for your service you have demonstrated your strength by your sacrifice to protect us all. Lots of great ideas and people here to help you succeed in this new adventure. Enjoy.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Davilyn ~ Welcome to the site. Lots of information, Happy Reading!
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela