Saving Money on a Wedding- Budget101 Discussion List

Hi, My niece is planning a wedding in August at the Ripley's Believe-it-or-Not Aquarium in Gattlenburg, TN. Does anyone know where we might find coupons for this aquarium and frugal places for the family to stay? Blessings, Naomi

august, budget, coupon, coupons, dept, face, family, frugal, hey, money, places, plan, planning, post, saving, saving money, spa, state, stay, wedding, aquarium, blessings, naomi, find, niece, gattlenburg, believe-it-or-not, ripleys

Naomi Knudsen

Default Saving Money on a Wedding

Hi,
    My niece is planning a wedding in August at the Ripley's Believe-it-or-Not Aquarium
    in Gattlenburg, TN. Does anyone know where we might find coupons for this aquarium
    and frugal places for the family to stay?
    Blessings,
    Naomi

Laura Sharp

Default Saving Money on a Wedding

Check the Tenn. dept of tourism... My atlas is older, but this website is listed for Tenn. www.state.tn.us/tourdev Something I do here is check the local hotels. They usually have a stand somewhere with brochures of the places and most of the brochures will have a coupon for a few dollars off.

Laura
    sw Ohio
    zone 5-6

On 4/7/08, Naomi Knudsen[/b] <healthyeagle@hotmail.com> wrote:

<div bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <font face="Arial" size="2">Hi,
    My niece is planning a wedding in August at the Ripley&#39;s Believe-it-or-Not Aquarium
    in Gattlenburg, TN. Does anyone know where we might find coupons for this aquarium
    and frugal places for the family to stay?

Blessings,
    Naomi
    <span style="COLOR: white;" width="1">

<tt>

</tt>[/quote]