Newbie from Florida

Newbie from Florida

Hello, My name is Robin, I live in Florida with my husband and 3 dogs and a bird. I work with plants as my job where I make money and I have been selling herbs and spices over the internet for almost 2 years now. I also have started another new venture with in the last year, I bought a greenhouse

newbie, make, internet, year, florida, plants, raquel, welch, goal, change, health, happy, suit, bathing, utilizing, site, forward, made, offer, wear, piece, meeting, people, lots, work, money, herbs, selling, bird, dogs, robin, live, husband, spices, baby, sell, local, spring, markets, farmers, greenhouse, bought, years, started, venture, recently

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Newbie from Florida

Hello, My name is Robin, I live in Florida with my husband and 3 dogs and a bird. I work with plants as my job where I make money and I have been selling herbs and spices over the internet for almost 2 years now. I also have started another new venture with in the last year, I bought a greenhouse and want to make lots of baby plants to also sell over the internet and @ local farmers markets in the spring. I have recently made a vow to try and change my health for the better of course and have set a goal @ 52, I want to look like Raquel Welch sometime in my 5o's and wear that two piece bathing suit again! Looking forward to utilizing all this site has to offer and meeting new people. Thanks for having me here. Happy New Year to all!

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie from Florida

Hi Robin ~ Glad you joined the site. Sounds like you keep yourself busy in the garden. Nice goal you set for yourself. If you have any questions just ask, everyone is very helpful.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie from Florida

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Rrayburnkh aka Robin! Good to have you here. Thanks; Virginia

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Re: Newbie from Florida

Hi Everyone! Rather than post a new tread I decided to tack onto this one I'm Peggy (user name, eikoow01) and I live in Southern Florida with my Hubby, Charlie, Daughter, Michelle and the GREATEST Grandson on the Planet, Charlie I'm originally from Wisconsin and Hubby and I are THRILLED to be living here for 10 years this September!