Tressa Watts

Default Coaching help? videos etc?

Anybody have any tapes/videos on coaching different aspects of basketball and volleyball? Like workouts etc. I am looking ahead and my boyfreind just recived an internship/stipend for school so will be working all summer. This will be the first time since I went to days instead of graves that my daughter will not have somebody home during the summer....(she will be 14 in July) I am looking to creating a work-out etc to keep her busy while we are gone....she actually has baketball all summer but there will be down time during the day so I need to keep her busy as she is one of those kids that if you dont keep busy they can find trouble...

anybody have any videos etc they woudl like to sell?????I have found them online but they are spendy and I already spend enough on camps etc this is just an extra I cannot afford to buy new stuff .

Thank you,

Tressa

<hr>Going green? See the top 12 foods to eat organic.

Chris Wheeler

There's a web site called http://www.videojug.com/which I go to for instructions on just about anything I need to do... they have instructional videos on lots of different topics. Last week I needed to iron some shirts and looked it up on this site real quick just to figure out the right way to do it, LOL. Anyway, I thought of this with your question and entered the search words "coaching basketball". Theres all kinds of instructional videos I saw when I did that about how to do various things-whichcould be of interest to someone trying to coach others in the sport. Same with volleyball... Regards, CW

Pj

We have lots of info and sites for volleyball coaching. Email me off-list for more info.

<FONT face="comic sans ms" color="#347d7e" size="4">Pj <FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color="#347d7e" size="3">Insane Mom to J, J, N, L, B, H, N, N, N, B, B, K, K, T, S, R <FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color="#347d7e" size="3">ages 28y - 10mo <FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color="#347d7e" size="3">(but only 8 kids at home now)

&#32;
    You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Tania N.

Youtube.

Tressa Watts <TressaPSGT@hotmail.com> wrote: Anybody have any tapes/videos on coaching different aspects of basketball and volleyball? Like workouts etc. I am looking ahead and my boyfreind just recived an internship/stipend for school so will be working all summer. This will be the first time since I went to days instead of graves that my daughter will not have somebody home during the summer....(she will be 14 in July) I am looking to creating a work-out etc to keep her busy while we are gone....she actually has baketball all
    summer but there will be down time during the day so I need to keep her busy as she is one of those kids that if you dont keep busy they can find trouble...
    anybody have any videos etc they woudl like to sell?????I have found them online but they are spendy and I already spend enough on camps etc this is just an extra I cannot afford to buy new stuff .
    Thank you,
    Tressa

Going green? See the top 12 foods to eat organic.