ldia2

Default Coupons save money

I have a great way anyone can save money. Use coupons for groceries,

services, oil changes, or eating out. A geat way to find them

for your local area is in the newspaper, local advertising papers.

and online at sites like suddenvalues.com Two for one dinners, free

dinner on your birthday, reduced cost on services you already use,

and they are easy to find because you can search by your local area or

by category.

Laurie Tiemens

You are not kidding! If you shop carefully and use coupons stretegically you can save 75% or more! Last month I used coupons at a local grocery store and bought $<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: black;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';">$21.90 of food but paid only $48.30!<SPAN> I procure lots of copies of the same coupon so that i can stock up on non-perishables when they are a good deal. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: black;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';"><SPAN> <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: black;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';"><SPAN>Laurie - homeschooling mom to 10 kiddos <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: black;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';"><SPAN>~~~~Come visit me!~~~~ <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: black;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';"><SPAN>www.momandpopoften.blogspot.com >>I have a great way anyone can save money. Use coupons for groceries,
    services, oil changes, or eating out. A geat way to find them
    for your local area is in the newspaper, local advertising papers.

and online at sites like suddenvalues. com Two for one dinners, free
    dinner on your birthday, reduced cost on services you already use,
    and they are easy to find because you can search by your local area or
    by category.
    <<

Laurie - homeschooling mom to 10 kiddos

~~~~~Come visit me on my blog!~~~~~
    http://momandpopoften.blogspot.com

&#32;
    You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Sue Bogert

I tried to go to this suddenvalues.com website and I kept getting a error

message. Has anyone else tried? and had success? or failed?

ldia2 <ldia@wvi.com> wrote: I have a great way anyone can save money. Use

coupons for groceries,

services, oil changes, or eating out.

Mike Hurst

I have tried this and it fails for me too.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Sue Bogert <unlimitedtazmania2@yahoo.com> wrote:

I tried to go to this suddenvalues.com website and I kept getting a error message. Has anyone else tried? and had success? or failed?

ldia2 <ldia@wvi.com> wrote: I have a great way anyone can save money. Use coupons for groceries,
    <div class="Ih2E3d">
    services, oil changes, or eating out.

[/quote]

Christine Bergeron

http://www.suddenvalues.com/ Here this link should work I got into the site. If not just do what I did type in www. and spelling the whole thing out. Christine

Mike Hurst <mhurst4830@gmail.com> wrote: I have tried this and it fails for me too.

<DIV class="gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Sue Bogert <unlimitedtazmania2@yahoo.com> wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="gmail_quote" style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid;"> <DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255);"> I tried to go to this suddenvalues.com website and I kept getting a error message. Has anyone else tried? and had success? or failed?

ldia2 <ldia@wvi.com> wrote: I have a great way anyone can save money. Use coupons for groceries,
    <DIV class="Ih2E3d">services, oil changes, or eating out.
    white;" width="1">

&#32;
    You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Carolyn Moen

Mike...go to Google and type in sudden values. That is the way to get to the site without fail! Toots

Mike Hurst <mhurst4830@gmail.com> wrote: I have tried this and it fails for me too.

<DIV class="gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Sue Bogert <unlimitedtazmania2@yahoo.com> wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="gmail_quote" style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid;"> <DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255);"> I tried to go to this suddenvalues.com website and I kept getting a error message. Has anyone else tried? and had success? or failed?

<DIV class="Ih2E3d">services, oil changes, or eating out.
    white;" width="1">

&#32;