What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Quick MYO Swiss Miss question

I'm making Christmas baskets and in them, I'm making French Vanilla Cappuccino & Hot Chocolate (MYO Swiss Miss recipe), My problem is, towards the bottom of the cup, it has a gritty clumpy mess, how do I alleviate that problem? I can't give this away as gift as nasty as the last third of the cup is. Any help would be appreciated. FYI I am using Hersey's cocoa, I just sent out for Nestle's tollhouse cocoa to see if that make a difference
    If Lincoln ain't screamin', you ain't pinchin' hard enough!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Quick MYO Swiss Miss question

That was the ticket!, the Hersey cocoa powder versus the Nestle's Tollhouse cocoa powder, Nestle's isn't clumping up like Hersey's did. Live and learn, it sure won't go to waste in this family, that's for sure, now to put it all in the blender with some candy canes to add the Christmas flare to it ;0)
    If Lincoln ain't screamin', you ain't pinchin' hard enough!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Quick MYO Swiss Miss question

Quote Originally Posted by wdw3264 View Post
    That was the ticket!, the Hersey cocoa powder versus the Nestle's Tollhouse cocoa powder, Nestle's isn't clumping up like Hersey's did. Live and learn, it sure won't go to waste in this family, that's for sure, now to put it all in the blender with some candy canes to add the Christmas flare to it ;0)
    Thank you for coming back and adding that solution, we'll update the homemade cocoa recipes to recommend Nestles Cocoa powder over hersheys!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**