Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Blast Off - Halfbrick Studios
12-17-2012, 12:10 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Blast Off - Halfbrick Studios
The Blast Off - Halfbrick Studios App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: March 5, 2010
FREE FOR ONE DAY ONLY! Grab Blast Off and other awesome Halfbrick games now in our spectacular zero dollar holiday sale!
Blast Off is an interstellar arcade game featuring gravity fields, lost astronauts and bizarre planetary systems.
Use your rocket ship to rescue astronauts and carry them through the warpgate to safety.
But be careful! The ever-present force of gravity can help you on your journey, but can also bring you crashing down.
Each planet and celestial body within a level has a gravity effect which must be accounted for. This gravity must be used to the player’s advantage in combination with rocket boost power and directional control.
Various hazards must be avoided, and if the ship crashes into an object the mission fails.
- 45 missions across four difficulty settings.
- Planets and Asteroids will have gravity and attract the ship, allowing players to float around the level.
- Black Holes will attract the ship with even more ferocity.
- White Holes have a reverse gravity field, pushing the ship away.
- Mission success is ranked on several factors: remaining fuel, remaining air, astronauts collected.
- Awarded Silver, Gold or Brick medals based on final mission outcome.
Good luck and Blast Off!
© © 2010 Halfbrick Studios
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.