Newbie- Welcome Newbie!

Hello all. I am a newbie to this site and am looking forward to all the new posts and information that is on this site. I am a 59 year old housewife with lots of time on my hands and am looking for something to keep me busy. I worked all of my life until a car accident a couple of years ago where

site, newbie, back, time, work, unable, broke, heal, hoping, answer, prayers, stir, crazy, knowing, busy, year, housewife, information, posts, forward, lots, hands, accident, couple, years, life, worked

Thread: Newbie

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie

Hello all. I am a newbie to this site and am looking forward to all the new posts and information that is on this site. I am a 59 year old housewife with lots of time on my hands and am looking for something to keep me busy. I worked all of my life until a car accident a couple of years ago where it broke my back. My back didn't heal right so now I am unable to work and have been going stir crazy not knowing what to do with my time. I am so hoping that this site will be a answer to my prayers.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie

Hello and Welcome, Theresa Lynn! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas and information on this site. Enjoy looking around. If you have questions just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glad you joined the site, there is plenty to read and try.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find a lot of great ideas on here to keep you busy.