Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default National Breaking News: 18 Elementary School kids, 8 Adults Killed in Connecticut

I don't know how many of you have seen the breaking news this afternoon, but I am sickened to the pit of my stomach to share the news that 26 people were killed this morning at an elementary school in Connecticut - including 18 little kids.

This is SO Horribly sad and our thoughts are with the families of all those involved, related and affected by this senseless tragedy.

Full Story is available on Today:
    26 dead after gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school, official says - U.S. News
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: National Breaking News: 18 Elementary School kids, 8 Adults Killed in Connecticut

My heart goes out to the many families whose lives were changed forever today...a loss I could not imagine. The kids were K-4th, just terrible!
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: National Breaking News: 18 Elementary School kids, 8 Adults Killed in Connecticut

All the families and friends of all those killed or injured as well as those that witnessed this tragedy are in my prayers. Thanks; Virginia