National Breaking News: 18 Elementary School kids, 8 Adults Killed in Connecticut

Stuff I’d Like to See General National Breaking News: 18 Elementary School kids, 8 Adults Killed in Connecticut

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss

I don’t know how many of you have seen the breaking news this afternoon, but I am sickened to the pit of my stomach to share the news that 26 people were killed this morning at an elementary school in Connecticut – including 18 little kids.

This is SO Horribly sad and our thoughts are with the families of all those involved, related and affected by this senseless tragedy. :022:

Full Story is available on Today:
      26 dead after gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school, official says – U.S. News

jkpjohnson
      My heart goes out to the many families whose lives were changed forever today…a loss I could not imagine. The kids were K-4th, just terrible!
      Virginia

All the families and friends of all those killed or injured as well as those that witnessed this tragedy are in my prayers. Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General National Breaking News: 18 Elementary School kids, 8 Adults Killed in Connecticut