husband thinks i am crazy...- F.A.Q

i love to read and collect cook books. does that make me crazy? i love to cook and to bake so i am not just reading and wishing, i have learned alot over the years. i have 400+ free e-cookbooks from amazon. and about 150+ paper cookbooks. i even had it put into my mom's will that i get her stash

love, cook, crazy, committed, needed, stash, dies, point, obsession, forum, planned, created, thought, moms, realize, cookbooks, reading, learned, wishing, bake, read, thinks, collect, books, make, alot, husband, paper, 150+, 400+, years, free, e-cookbooks, amazon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default husband thinks i am crazy...

i love to read and collect cook books. does that make me crazy? i love to cook and to bake so i am not just reading and wishing, i have learned alot over the years. i have 400+ free e-cookbooks from amazon. and about 150+ paper cookbooks. i even had it put into my mom's will that i get her stash when she dies. that was the point that he said i needed to be committed .

am i the only one that has an obsession like this?

(i realize this wasnt the FAQ that was planned when the forum was created but i thought it fit )

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: husband thinks i am crazy...

I also love to read cookbooks, so does DH. I keep wondering when my Amazon Reader will fill up with all the free e-cookbooks I have as well (hoping for a Kindle for Christmas, so I can browse while watching TV). Tell him you are not crazy
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

my kindle did get full with all the ebooks. so DH put kindle for PC on my PC and that is where i store all of my e-cookbooks and then i use the kindle for reading the romance novels. do you have a favorite cookbook?

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

You are not crazy, you sound normal to me. Lots of people love to read and collect cookbooks. I am always looking for recipes. Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds perfectly normal to me. I have hundreds of cookbooks--four large bookshelves full. I sold three boxes full last year to make room for this years. LOL

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

you are brave selling your cookbooks, i would have done it kicking and screaming.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I -love- cookbooks. Especially old ones. I keep ALL my cookbooks. Even the ones I don't use that much. I love to read through them...it's a great way to get new ideas.
    Nope, you're not crazy...at all. Sound pretty normal to me.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds perfectly normal to me. I've never met a cookbook I didn't like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast