Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Peanut Butter Fudgy Bars
12-10-2012, 11:24 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Peanut Butter Fudgy Bars
Non stick spray
1 1/2 cups peanut butter-divided (Can use smooth or crunchy)
1/2 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
1 pkg golden butter flavored cake mix (commercial or MYO)
1 (16 oz) can chocolate fudge frosting (commercial or MYO)
1/2 cup candy coated chocolate pieces (think M&M's or Reese's pieces type candies)
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
1. Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 13 x 9 baking pan.
2. Combine 1 cup peanut butter, water, vanilla, and egg in large bowl, stirring until smooth.
Stir in cake mix until well blended. Spread into prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 minutes. Cool completely on cooling rack.
4. Blend frosting with remaining peanut butter in small bowl. Spread over cooled bars.
5. Top with candy pieces and chopped nuts.
6. Let set for 10-15 minutes then, with a spatula, cut into approx. 3 dozen bars.