Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Peanut Butter Fudgy Bars
12-10-2012, 11:24 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Peanut Butter Fudgy Bars
Non stick spray
1 1/2 cups peanut butter-divided (Can use smooth or crunchy)
1/2 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
1 pkg golden butter flavored cake mix (commercial or MYO)
1 (16 oz) can chocolate fudge frosting (commercial or MYO)
1/2 cup candy coated chocolate pieces (think M&M's or Reese's pieces type candies)
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
1. Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 13 x 9 baking pan.
2. Combine 1 cup peanut butter, water, vanilla, and egg in large bowl, stirring until smooth.
Stir in cake mix until well blended. Spread into prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 minutes. Cool completely on cooling rack.
4. Blend frosting with remaining peanut butter in small bowl. Spread over cooled bars.
5. Top with candy pieces and chopped nuts.
6. Let set for 10-15 minutes then, with a spatula, cut into approx. 3 dozen bars.
By Liss in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2010, 07:30 PM
By rtebalt in forum Breakfast IdeasReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2009, 10:42 AM
By DohDohBird in forum Breakfast IdeasReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2009, 08:43 AM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:19 AM
By Savin' Moola in forum Jar Gift & Kitchen Mixes & Gifts from The KitchenReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2006, 01:41 PM