Greetings!- Welcome Newbie!

Hello fellow members! My name is Laura. I've been on this site for a while and have finally decided to become a member! I have been working hard to cut out all chemicals and processed foods from my home, but as a single working mommy...time doesn't always allow me to prepare the meals I feel are

meals, found, working, laura, site, searching, mixes, case, homemade, ahead, send, admit, cupboard, boxes, grabbed, cans, hooked, replace, website, excited, join, place, information, forward, share, friends, meeting, wealth, love, posts, recipes, recipe, make, things, favorite, wonderful, single, mommy, home, time, feel, prepare, foods, processed, members, fellow, finally, decided, chemicals, hard

Thread: Greetings!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Greetings!

Hello fellow members! My name is Laura. I've been on this site for a while and have finally decided to become a member! I have been working hard to cut out all chemicals and processed foods from my home, but as a single working mommy...time doesn't always allow me to prepare the meals I feel are important. When my daughter was younger, and money was tight...it was all too easy to grab some sort of pre-made meal. A box of this, a frozen that -- I'm sure everyone knows that story. While searching ways I could still eat quick and convenient meals, I started searching out make ahead meals...and homemade mixes to replace the cans and boxes I once grabbed from the cupboard. That's how I found this site, and I'll have to admit ~ I'm HOOKED!
    In any case, let me send my thanks to all of you for your wonderful posts and recipes. I love that this is more than just a recipe website, and have found so many of my favorite things on here! Such a wealth of information ~ all in one place!
    I am excited to join, and look forward to meeting new friends to share with!

~ Laura

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Greetings!

Hello and welcome StellaBlueMama!!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, StellaBlueMama! Good to have you here. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi StellaBlueMama ~ Glad you decided to join.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. Glad you joined us. I am still fairly new to this site, but it has become one of my favorites.