Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Free Shipping at AVON.com with a $10 order

Avon.com has a limited time offer (no idea when it will end, so visit soon) for free shipping with a minimum $10 order use SHIPTEN as your coupon code during checkout.

Avon has a little bit of everything for those on your shopping list; fragrances, skin care,jewelery, fashion, (including some awesome boots and shoes), toys, NFL watches, stocking stuffers, toys for the kids (like the floor piano) and much more.

I've saved money this Christmas by using the free shipping to send gifts to my family in other parts of the US. It always bothers me to find the perfect gift at a good price and then pay postage on top of it - this year AVON is shipping the gifts for me!

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Shipping at AVON.com with a $10 order

I am going to make a little plug here....if you are intersted in Avon send a message to "mos" she is an Avon Representative

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Shipping at AVON.com with a $10 order

That is a good point.

Without making a plug for anyone in particular, this is how you would find out if your friends are AVON representatives. If anyone would like to locate a representative at the AVON site, simply put in the representative's name and state to initiate a search. You can designate the person of your choice as your e-representative even if you do not live near them. Fill out the site registration form to become a customer. There are probably hundreds of us who are AVON e-reps that use this site.

If you have a special friend on the site you could message them and get their full name and location to allow them to get credit for the sales.

Jane Rodgers