Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Reduced Fat Gooey Butter Cake
11-30-2012, 11:04 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Reduced Fat Gooey Butter Cake
Nonstick cooking spray
One 18 1/4 oz yellow cake mix-commercial or home made
1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
1 tbsp canola oil
1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions: For the cake:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 9-by-9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
1. Place the cake mix, buttermilk, oil and egg in a large bowl and, blend until smooth, with an electric mixer.
2. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
One 8-ounce package cream cheese-Can use low fat version
3/4 cup powder sugar
1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
Directions: For the filling:
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
2. Beat in the sugar, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
3. Spread over the cake mixture.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
You want the center to be a little gooey, so do not over bake.
By budget in forum RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Cake Kentucky Butter CakeBy rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:38 PM
By JoAnn in forum General RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2008, 07:33 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2008, 05:05 PM
By SUSAN in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2002, 10:37 PM