Touchnote: Five free Customized Christmas Cards and free Shipping

Touchnote: Five free Customized Christmas Cards and free Shipping

Through December 31st, send up to 5 free Christmas Cards courtesy of Touchnote. Just enter the promo code DMCHRISTMASCARDS in the voucher field to instantly snag 5 Touchnote credits (each credit counts for a free card). Then simply upload a photo, personalize it with a message and send it off

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Touchnote: Five free Customized Christmas Cards and free Shipping

Through December 31st, send up to 5 free Christmas Cards courtesy of Touchnote. Just enter the promo code DMCHRISTMASCARDS in the voucher field to instantly snag 5 Touchnote credits (each credit counts for a free card).

Then simply upload a photo, personalize it with a message and send it off for free anywhere in the world (note that you will need to click on the Pay button after you have created your card but you are not required to enter any sort of payment info).

http://www.touchnote.com/redeem

#Budget101 #Freebies
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Touchnote: Five free Customized Christmas Cards and free Shipping

This code is not working, anybody else having the same problem. I tried setting up a new account and it still does not work. THOUGHT ~ Maybe it does not start until Dec 3rd (Mon). Did anyone get this to work. I have used this site before, freebie cards were great ??????
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela