Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-21-2012, 06:16 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Asian Sesame Salmon - Salmon Patties
*1 pkg Asian sesame salmon spice mix*
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
2 tbsp soy sauce-(can use low sodium)
2 lbs salmon fillets
1. Mix honey, onions, soy sauce, and spice mix in a small bowl until well blended.
Place salmon in a prepared 13x9 baking dish. Spoon honey mixture evenly
2. Bake salmon in preheated 375 degree oven for 22-25 minutes.
Baste occasionally with honey mixture.
*For the Planned over meal:
1. Break up the left over salmon fillets and add to a bowl.
2. Scramble 1 egg and add to the salmon.
3. Add 1/8 - 1/4 cup cornmeal mix to the bowl. Gently stir everything together.
4. Shape into patties then carefully fry until golden brown.
2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tsp dry minced garlic
1 tsp dry minced onions
3/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper-optional
By MrsPaws in forum Mixes~MYO~Copycat~EtcReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2012, 06:04 PM
By mos in forum Dirt Cheap DinnersReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:37 PM
By mos in forum Cooking for TwoReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2009, 06:58 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2008, 09:21 AM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2007, 08:51 AM