New to B101

Hello everyone, I found this site when I was looking for holiday gift ideas, specifically making jarred/bagged soup mixes. Then I discovered the cake mixes. Then I created a profile. A little about me... I am 35, married for 11 years, with 2 stepkids (although estranged from my stepson), and

mixes, making, site, witch, crafts, started, homemade, black, cottage/kitchen, fairy, cook, love, exact, recently, small, exploring, forward, purposes, meeting, like-minded, ~caeldi~, people, magickal, culinary, impish, wings, herb, garden, wands, estranged, jarred/bagged, specifically, ideas, soup, discovered, created, cake, gift, holiday, b101, found, profile, stepkids, stepson, married, years

Thread: New to B101

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New to B101

Hello everyone, I found this site when I was looking for holiday gift ideas, specifically making jarred/bagged soup mixes. Then I discovered the cake mixes. Then I created a profile.

A little about me... I am 35, married for 11 years, with 2 stepkids (although estranged from my stepson), and "mom" to an impish black cat. I'm also a witch, a cottage/kitchen witch to be exact. I love to cook, and I recently started making some homemade crafts like fairy wands and wings. I have a small herb garden that I use for culinary and magickal purposes.

I'm looking forward to exploring the site and meeting like-minded people!

~Caeldi~

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to B101

Hello and Welcome to B101, Caeldi! Good to have you here. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site! Look forward to seeing what you will share with us. Enjoy your searches, lots of great ideas and great people.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Caeldi ~ Glad you found the site. I am sure you will find alot of useful information on the site.

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela