I'm New!- Welcome Newbie!

Hello, my name is Sheryl. I'm a mom and a high school literature, sociology, history, and politics teacher. I am also an avid cook of ethnic foods, mostly Italian, Mexican, and Puerto Rican recipes. Upon retirement I plan on marketing my sauces and condiments. I am happy to share my recipes if

recipes, mexican, plan, puerto, rican, retirement, condiments, interested, loveshower, share, sauces, italian, happy, marketing, cook, high, school, literature, sheryl, sociology, history, ethnic, foods, avid, politics, teacher

Thread: I'm New!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I'm New!

Hello, my name is Sheryl. I'm a mom and a high school literature, sociology, history, and politics teacher. I am also an avid cook of ethnic foods, mostly Italian, Mexican, and Puerto Rican recipes. Upon retirement I plan on marketing my sauces and condiments. I am happy to share my recipes if anyone is interested.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I'm New!

Hello and Welcome, Sheryl! Good to have you here. I am always interested in recipes. Post away. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site! Please share your recipes. I am a huge fan of authentic Mexican foods

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Sheryl ~ Yes please share your recipes!

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yea buddy! I am SO glad you found this site. It is fantastic! I will take you up on that offer. I'm cooking a mexican meal for friends soon. If you need anything just let out a shout and it won't take long to get help.