Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Amazon Store on Budget101

Just a note to let you know that Budget101 now has it's very own Amazon Deals Store! You can view our favorite recommended items, as well as multiple categories.

Budget101.com - - Budget101 Amazon Store | Amazon Affiliates

There is also a New Tab at the top of every Page called, "Amazon". Please note that this store is provided by Amazon and all purchases are secured through their server.

Full Disclosure!- Any purchases you make through our Amazon Store benefits the site and it how we Fund our Thank you gift program.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Amazon Store on Budget101

This is a great idea! I never dreamed that I would keep my Amazon Prime subscription after the month trial offer, but every month it saves me money on movies (date night at home) and allows me to comparison shop on items I would buy anyway. The free shipping means I don't have to spend the gas and time to fight the crowds, or worry whether my local store stocks a certain item. Thanks so much for this link!